Basic management and business skills help in laying the foundation of the future of tomorrow. It is where the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree is conducive. The course divided in six semesters an early start to a rewarding management career. It is a blend of education with academics & practical knowledge. It prepares the candidate to deal & develop business acumen & meet the challenges of middle level management positions in public and private sector.
- The programme has core courses, practical work, industry interface and research.
- BBA course introduces and expose the students to the industry specific management functions such as in the areas of Marketing, Finance, etc. To get students attuned with the corporate culture.
- Students are made proficient in using Mathematical, Statistical tools, and IT tools to make business processes more efficient.
- Real life situations are shared through videos, audios, role play, tutorials and work group.
- Emphasis is laid on practical work simulated through case studies, actual projects and learning by doing.
- ICT enabled lecture rooms.
- The knowledge and skill of the students are assessed by innovative techniques.
- Computer labs with latest hardware and software.
CAREER SCOPE AFTER BBA
This course provides an insight on several of the managerial roles. They can choose the area that interests them from the various options. Candidate will need to join the firms at the executive level. These candidates are preferred for positions like HR and also Finance. With experience they will be able to grow to higher heights. It is important that the candidates pursue a career in an area where they believe their interest lies.