This undergraduate degree program in commerce aims to provide wide range of managerial skills across various areas of business and builds a strong foundation required to take on the accelerated programs and diversified jobs in the industry. Dealing with contemporary business practices the degree is the starting step for a successful career in the rapidly changing global economy. Following a four tiers framework the degree allows you to progress efficiently. Students learn through a combination of Lectures and class discussions, Academic Literature, Case studies, Team and Club Activities.
- Going far beyond the chalk and the talk the students learn with Case Studies, Seminars and Smart classes to nurture self-confidence, people management skills and analytical reasoning.
- Management games, team building exercises, role plays and other Simulations facilitate experiential learning through entertainment and enactment.
- A Strong Industrial Interface through our Leadership Series including guest lectures from Industry experts and industrial visits are conducted to develop corporate skills in the student.
- A strong Induction and Orientation to help familiarize the students with the subjects and the campus as they come from varied backgrounds.
- A lot of Club Activities are an integral part and students get an opportunity to join a club of their choice and harness people management and organizational skills in these clubs.
- Community services to develop societal duties and responsibilities.
- Students organize Management fest, Workshops and Seminars and also participate in intra, inter departmental seminars and intercollegiate fests to enhance their skills.
- Augmentation including Additional Certification programs to bridge the gap between academia and industry with a vision to develop competencies at par with global requirements.
CAREER SCOPE AFTER B.Com.
A wide range of career options are available after a degree in B.com including Accountant, Human Resource, Tax Consultant, Financial Advisor, Banker, Auditor, BPO & KPO, Stock Broker, Education & Teaching, CA/ Cost & Work Accountant , Company Secretary, Event Manager, Travel Manager, Govt. Jobs, Market researcher, Hotel Management, Entrepreneur, Administrative Jobs.